Name/Fa.: p2 media GmbH & Co. KG Street No.: Simeonscarre 2 Postal Code, City, Country: 32423 Minden, Germany Commercial Register/No.: HRB 9943, Bad Oeynhausen Local Court Managing Directors: Oliver Parrizas, Michael Koch Telephone Number: +49-571-9119191 E-mail Address: info @ p2media.de
Data Protection Officer
IITR Datenschutz GmbH, Dr. Sebastian Kraska, Marienplatz 2, 80331 Munich, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 089-18917360
1. basic information on data processing and legal basis
- This data protection declaration informs you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data within our online offer and the websites, functions and content connected to it (hereinafter jointly referred to as "online offer" or "website"). The data protection declaration applies irrespective of the domains, systems, platforms and devices (e.g. desktop or mobile) used on which the online offer is executed.
- The terms used, such as "personal data" or their "processing" we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
- The personal data of users processed within the scope of this online offer includes inventory data (names, addresses and contact data of customers), usage data (e.g., the websites visited on our online offer, interest in our services) and content data (entries in the contact form).
- The term "user" includes all categories of data subjects. They include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offer. The terms used, such as "user", are to be understood as gender-neutral.
- We process users' personal data only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that the user's data is only processed if legal permission has been granted. I.e., in particular if the data processing is necessary for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. processing of orders) as well as online services, or is required by law, or if the user has given his consent, as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation and security of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO, in particular in the case of range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes as well as collection of access data and use of third-party services.
- We point out that the legal basis of the consents Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for processing for the performance of our services and implementation of contractual measures Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO, the legal basis for processing to fulfil our legal obligations Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. DSGVO, and the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO is.
2. security measures
- We take organisational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are complied with and thus to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.
- The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
3. disclosure of data to third parties and third-party providers
- Data is only passed on to third parties within the framework of legal requirements. We only pass on user data to third parties if this is necessary, e.g. on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO for contractual purposes or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO in the economic and effective operation of our business.
- If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions as well as corresponding technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
- If content, tools or other means from other providers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") are used within the scope of this data protection declaration and their named registered office is located in a third country, it is to be assumed that a data transfer to the third party providers' countries of domicile takes place. Third countries are countries in which the GDPR is not directly applicable law, i.e. basically countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area. The transfer of data to third countries takes place either if there is an adequate level of data protection, user consent or otherwise legal permission.
4. provision of contractual services
- We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses as well as contact data of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. DSGVO.
- We process usage data (e.g., the web pages visited on our website, interest in our products) and content data (entries in the contact form) for advertising purposes in a user profile, e.g., to provide the user with product information based on the information material he has used to date.
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user's details are processed for the purpose of handling the contact enquiry and its processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
- The user's details may be stored in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or comparable enquiry organisation.
- We use the CRM system "VERTEC", of the provider Vertec GmbH, Kleine Reichenstraße 5, 20457 Hamburg, on the basis of our legitimate interests (efficient and fast processing of user requests). For this purpose, we have concluded a contract with Vertec GmbH with so-called standard contractual clauses, in which Vertec GmbH undertakes to process user data only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the EU data protection level.
5.1 SSL/TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption to ensure the security of data processing and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders, login data or contact requests that you send to us as the operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser contains a "https://" instead of a "http://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
We use this technology to protect your transmitted data.
5.2 Data collection when visiting the website
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the data that your browser transmits to our server (in so-called "server log files"). Our website collects a series of general data and information with each call of a page by you or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the server log files. The following data can be collected
- browser types and versions used,
- the operating system used by the accessing system,
- the website from which an accessing system arrives at our website (so-called referrer),
- the sub-websites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
- the date and time of an access to the website,
- an Internet protocol address (IP address),
- the internet service provider of the accessing system.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about your person. This information is rather required in order to
- to deliver the contents of our website correctly,
- to optimise the contents of our website as well as the advertising for the same,
- to ensure the long-term functionality of our IT systems and the technology of our website, and
- to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack.
Therefore, the data and information collected is, on the one hand, statistically analyzed by us and, on the other hand, it is evaluated with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and ultimately ensuring an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The data of the server log files are stored separately from any personal data provided by a data subject.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above.
6 Cookies & Reach Measurement
- Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred from our web server or third party web servers to users' web browsers and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies may be small files or other types of information storage. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred from our or third party web servers to users' web browsers and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies may be small files or other types of information storage.
- If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
7.1 Integration of services and contents of third parties
- Within our online offer, we use content or service offers of third-party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) to integrate content or services offered by third-party providers, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This always requires that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of this content. We endeavour to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring Web pages, time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in part already mentioned here, options for objection (so-called opt-out):
- Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.|
We use the open-source software Matomo (formerly Piwik) for web analytics and statistical analysis of visits to our website.Matomo is a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, NZBN 6106769, ("Matomo"). We have configured Matomo so that no cookies are used. Furthermore, your IP address is only recorded in a shortened form (to two octets, e.g. 90.123.XXX.XXX). We therefore process your personal usage data anonymously. A conclusion on your person is not possible for us. The software is operated on the server of the data controller, the data protection sensitive log files are stored exclusively on this server. We do not pass on this data to third parties.
Furthermore, you have the option to object to the collection of data by Matomo or the use of data related to this website as well as to prevent such a collection. To do this, you must set an opt-out cookie. If your IT system is deleted, formatted or reinstalled at a later date, you must set an opt-out cookie again. With the setting of the opt-out cookie, however, there is the possibility that our Internet pages are no longer fully usable for you. Alternatively, most modern browsers have a so-called "Do Not Track" option, with which they tell websites not to track your user activities. Matomo respects this option.
The use of Matomo is based on our legitimate interest in the optimization and further development of our website and services in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) DS-GVO.
Facebook Social Plug-Ins
- We use social plug-ins ("plug-ins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin, on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offering within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f. DSGVO) social plug-ins ("plug-ins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). The plug-ins can display interaction elements or content (e.g. videos, graphics or text contributions) and are recognisable by one of the Facebook logos (white "f" on blue tile, the terms "Like", "Like" or a "thumbs up" sign) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plug-In". The list and appearance of Facebook social plug-ins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- When a user calls up a function of this online offer that contains such a plug-in, his or her device establishes a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to the user's device and integrated into the online offer by the latter. In the process, user profiles can be created from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plug-in and therefore inform users according to our level of knowledge.
- By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the Like button or posting a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from their device directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will learn and store his or her IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymised IP address is stored in Germany.
- If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him or her via this online offer and link it to his or her membership data stored with Facebook, he or she must log out of Facebook and delete his or her cookies before using our online offer. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US site http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
Facebook Pixel (Custom Audience) and Facebook Marketing Services
- With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook, on the one hand, to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not have a harassing effect. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
- The Facebook pixel is integrated directly by Facebook when our website is called up and can save a so-called cookie, i.e. a small file, on your device. If you subsequently log in to Facebook or visit Facebook while logged in, your visit to our online offering will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous for us, so it does not allow us to draw any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook and for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we transmit data to Facebook for matching purposes, this data is encrypted locally on the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely for the purpose of matching data that is also encrypted by Facebook.
- Furthermore, when using the Facebook Pixel, we use the additional function "extended matching" (in this case, data such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or Facebook IDs of the users) to create target groups ("Custom Audiences" or "Look Alike Audiences") are transmitted to Facebook (encrypted). Further guidance on "advanced matching":https://www.facebook.com/business/help/611774685654668.
- Also based on our legitimate interests, we use the "Custom Audiences from File" procedure of the social network Facebook, Inc. In this case, the email addresses of the newsletter recipients are uploaded to Facebook. The upload process is encrypted. The upload is used solely to determine recipients of our Facebook ads. In this way, we want to ensure that the ads are only displayed to users who are interested in our information and services.
- The processing of the data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage policy. Accordingly, general information on the display of Facebook ads, in Facebook's data use policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. For specific information and details about the Facebook Pixel and how it works, see Facebook's help section: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
- You can opt-out of the Facebook Pixel's collection and use of your data to display Facebook Ads. To adjust which types of ads are displayed to you within Facebook, you can visit the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there on the settings for usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
7.4. Google Analytics
On our websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see point "Cookies"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
These processing operations will only be carried out if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) DS-GVO.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics help(https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
7.5. Google Analytics Remarketing
We have integrated Google Remarketing services on this website. Google Remarketing is a function of Google AdWords that allows a company to display advertisements to Internet users who have previously visited the company's website. The integration of Google Remarketing thus allows a company to create user-related advertising and consequently to display interest-relevant advertisements to the Internet user.
The company operating the Google Remarketing services is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The purpose of Google Remarketing is the display of interest-relevant advertising. Google Remarketing enables us to display advertisements via the Google advertising network or to have them displayed on other Internet pages that are tailored to the individual needs and interests of Internet users.
Google Remarketing sets a cookie on your IT system of the person concerned. The cookie enables Google to recognise the visitor to our website if he or she subsequently visits websites that are also members of the Google advertising network. With each call of an Internet page, on which the service of Google Remarketing was integrated, your Internet browser identifies itself automatically with Google. Within the scope of this technical procedure, Google obtains knowledge of personal data, such as your IP address or surfing behaviour, which Google uses, among other things, to display interest-relevant advertising.
By means of the cookie, personal information, for example the Internet pages visited by you, is stored. Whenever you visit our website, personal data, including your IP address, is transferred to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass on this personal data collected via the technical process to third parties.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by our website, as already described above, at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from setting a cookie on your IT system. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
Furthermore, you have the option to object to interest-based advertising by Google. To do this, you must call up the linkwww.google.de/settings/ads from any Internet browser used and make the desired settings there.
These processing operations will only be carried out if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) DS-GVO.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google can be found athttps://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
7.6. LinkedIn Retargeting
We use the retargeting tool as well as the conversion tracking of LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland ("LinkedIn"). For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight Tag is integrated on our website, which enables LinkedIn to collect statistical, pseudonymous data about your visit and use of our website and to provide us with corresponding aggregated statistics on this basis. As a rule, the following information, among other things, is collected in the process:
- LinkedIn User ID (Cookie ID)
- IP address
- Metadata of the website visit, such as browser type, website visited.
In addition, this information is used to be able to show you interest-specific and relevant offers and recommendations after you have informed yourself about certain services, information and offers on the website.
You can object to the analysis of your usage behaviour by LinkedIn as well as the display of interest-based recommendations ("opt-out"). To do so, follow this link:https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
If you are logged in to LinkedIn, you can deactivate the data collection at any time by following this link:https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/enhanced-advertising.
The use is based on the consent declared to us in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO.
8.1 Newsletter dispatch to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers for similar goods or services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. In accordance with § 7 para. 3 UWG, we do not need to obtain your separate consent for this. In this respect, the data processing is carried out solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalised direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, no e-mails will be sent by us. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the responsible person named at the beginning. In this case, you will only be charged transmission costs according to the base rates. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
8.2 Advertising newsletter
On our website, you are given the opportunity to subscribe to our company newsletter. Which personal data are transmitted to us when ordering the newsletter, results from the input mask used for this purpose.
We inform our customers and business partners at regular intervals by means of a newsletter about our offers. The newsletter of our company can only be received by you if
- you have a valid e-mail address and
- you have registered to receive the newsletter.
For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you entered for the first time for the newsletter dispatch using the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation email is used to check whether you, as the owner of the email address, have authorised receipt of the newsletter.
When you register for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the IT system used by you at the time of registration, as well as the date and time of registration, as assigned by your Internet service provider (ISP). The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to trace the (possible) misuse of your e-mail address at a later date and therefore serves our legal protection.
The personal data collected in the context of a registration for the newsletter will be used exclusively for sending our newsletter. Furthermore, subscribers to the newsletter could be informed by e-mail if this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a related registration, as could be the case in the event of changes to the newsletter service or changes in technical circumstances. No personal data collected as part of the newsletter service will be passed on to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter can be cancelled by you at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data that you have given us for the newsletter dispatch can be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking your consent, you will find a corresponding link in each newsletter. Furthermore, it is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing directly on our website at any time or to inform us of this in another way.
The legal basis for data processing for the purpose of sending the newsletter is Art. 6 (1) a) DS-GVO.
- Furthermore, according to its own information, the dispatch service provider may use this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assigning it to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimise the dispatch and presentation of the newsletters or for statistical purposes to determine which countries the recipients come from. However, the dispatch service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
- Registration data: In order to register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address and your name for the purpose of a personal address in the newsletter.
- Statistical collection and analyses - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from the server of the dispatch service provider when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information on the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and the time of the retrieval are initially collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour on the basis of their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. Statistical surveys also include determining whether newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our intention nor that of the dispatch service provider to observe individual users. The analyses serve us much more to recognise the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
- The use of the dispatch service provider, performance of the statistical surveys and analyses as well as logging of the registration process, are carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest is directed towards the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests as well as the expectations of the users.
- Cancellation/revocation - You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same time, your consent to the dispatch of the newsletter by the dispatch service provider and the statistical analyses will expire. A separate cancellation of the dispatch by the dispatch service provider or the statistical analysis is unfortunately not possible. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. If users have only registered for the newsletter and cancelled this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
8.4. Type form
- Our website uses the service Typeform for the collection and transmission of data through forms, such as requesting services, creating surveys, etc.. Typeform is a service provided by TYPEFORM, S.L., Bac de Roda 163, 08018 Barcelona, Spain ("Typeform S.L.").
- Typeform is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO.
9. application management / job exchange
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The processing may also take place electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends us the relevant application documents electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If we do not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are automatically deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests on our part oppose deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The legal basis for the processing of your data is § 26 para.1 BDSG in conjunction with. Art. 88 DS-GVO.
10. our activities in social networks
So that we can also communicate with you in social networks and inform you about our services, we are represented there with our own pages. If you visit one of our social media pages, we are jointly responsible with the provider of the respective social media platform within the meaning of Art. 26 DS-GVO with regard to the processing operations triggered thereby which concern personal data.
We are not the original provider of these pages, but merely use them within the scope of the possibilities offered to us by the respective providers.
As a precaution, we therefore point out that your data may also be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Use may therefore involve data protection risks for you, as it may be more difficult to protect your rights, e.g. to information, deletion, objection, etc., and the processing in the social networks is often carried out directly for advertising purposes or to analyse user behaviour by the providers, without this being able to be influenced by us. If usage profiles are created by the provider, cookies are often used or the usage behaviour is directly assigned to your own member profile of the social networks (if you are logged in here).
The described processing operations of personal data are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO on the basis of our legitimate interest and the legitimate interest of the respective provider in order to be able to communicate with you in a timely manner or to inform you about our services. If you have to give your consent to data processing as a user with the respective providers, the legal basis refers to Art. 6 (1) lit. a) DS-GVO in conjunction with. Art. 7 DS-GVO.
As we do not have access to the providers' databases, we would like to point out that it is best to exercise your rights (e.g. to information, correction, deletion, etc.) directly with the respective provider. Further information on the processing of your data in the social networks and the possibility of making use of your right of objection or revocation (so-called opt-out), we have listed below at the respective provider of social networks used by us:
(Co-)responsible for data processing in Europe: Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
(Co-)responsible for data processing in Germany: Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
(Joint) controller for data processing in Europe: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
(Joint) controller for data processing in Europe: Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland
(Joint) controller for data processing in Europe: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
(Joint) controller for data processing in Germany: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
11. rights of the users
- Users have the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, information about the personal data that we have stored about them.
- In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, restrict processing and delete their personal data, if applicable, to assert their rights to data portability and, in the event of the assumption of unlawful data processing, to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Likewise, users can revoke consent, in principle with effect for the future.
12. deletion of data
- The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the user data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing is restricted. I.e. the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law.
- According to legal requirements, data is stored for 6 years in accordance with § 257 para. 1 HGB (commercial books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting vouchers, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 para. 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
13. right of objection
- Users may object to the future processing of their personal data in accordance with the legal requirements at any time. The objection can be made in particular against the processing for purposes of direct advertising.
- We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration in order to adapt it to changed legal situations or in the event of changes to the service and data processing. However, this only applies with regard to declarations on data processing. Insofar as user consent is required or components of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes will only be made with the consent of the users.
- Users are requested to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.