End User License for jira2vertec -Connector app
The following is a Software License Agreement ("Agreement") between p2 media GmbH & Co. KG (p2media), a German Company (32423 Minden) , and you (either an individual or a single legal entity that you represent), with the effective date being the date of downloading, installing, copying or otherwise using this computer Software.
1. All title, copyright and other intellectual property rights to the Software are retained by p2media. The Software is licensed to you directly by p2media, not sold.
2. p2media hereby grants you limited, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to download, install and use this Software only on hardware systems owned, leased or controlled by you.
3. The license is granted subject to the condition that you must ensure the maximum number of Authorised Users that are able to access and use the Software concurrently is equal to the number of User Licenses for which the necessary fees have been paid to p2media, either directly or via distribution channel Atlassian. You may purchase additional User Licenses at any time on payment of the appropriate fees either directly to p2media, or via distribution channel Atlassian Marketplace. "User License" means a license granted under this Agreement to you to permit an Authorised User to use the Software. The number of User Licenses granted to you is dependent on the fees paid by you. "Authorised User" means a person who accesses and uses the Software under the Agreement and for which the necessary fees have been paid either directly to p2media, or via distribution channel Atlassian Marketplace.
4. You may not copy or electronically transfer the Software for any purpose other than to install and use in the environments as described above or making a backup.
5. You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise distribute the Software.
6. Reverse engineering, decompilation, modification, derivative work is NOT allowed.
8. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
9. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organisation, you represent that you have the authority to bind that company or organisation to this Agreement, and the terms "you" and "your" refer to that company or organisation. If you do not have that authority, or if you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not download, install, copy or otherwise use the Software.