Who & what
TSK Prüfsysteme GmbH is a manufacturer of cable testing systems for the quality assurance of electrical-electronic assemblies and components, primarily for the automotive supply industry.
Subsystems and assemblies, above all the cable harnesses, are becoming increasingly complex, sources of error and testing requirements are rising accordingly. In order to meet the growing challenges, a zero-defect strategy is required on the one hand, and the right software solution on the other.
In order to optimise the inspection processes of existing customers and make them more efficient, an app was to be developed with which the data of individual modules on the inspection tables can be read out via a barcode or NFC scanner. In addition to the actual development process, a comprehensive authentication and validation concept was required, as well as setting up the interfaces to the customer's Microsoft Azure applications.
Highlights & functions
- Agile and successive (further) development together with TSK and test customers
- Read and write access according to individual user authorisation
- Interfaces to the customer's Microsoft Azure applications
- Authentication (via query at the interface to the customer's Digital Marketplace)
- NFC reader & barcode scanner
- Module history
- Offline mode with time-limited token
- Visualisation of module information
- User profile
- Logout, counter, multilingualism, read and partly write permissions
- Advice on improving the user experience, adapting to current developments, user-centred restructuring for a better customer approach, etc.
- Continuous development and expansion of the app
- Partial coordination of the various project participants
- Integration of further language variants