Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH is one of the world's three leading application specialists for high-performance blowers and screw compressors, with headquarters in Germany and 48 globally located subsidiaries.
The existing website was technically outdated, the content management system used no longer met the requirements - especially in terms of internationality and contemporary use via all mobile devices. In addition, an international online marketing strategy was missing.
In addition to the original relaunch of the website, a constant technological progression is carried out in the form of soft relaunches in order to continually optimise and avoid a major relaunch.
Our service also includes continuous support in the conceptual an content-related development of the website in order to guarantee a demand-oriented and personalised approach.
- Worldwide contact directory
- Various landing pages and microsites
- Dynamic forms for calculating requirements or for contacting us
- Extensive product database for products with "countless" versions
- Log-in area with various authorisation levels for existing customers (CustomerNet)
- New creation and expansion of theme worlds that specifically show individual solutions for individual sectors with a needs-oriented customer approach
- Setting up linguistically differentiated country websites for individual country subsidiaries
- Export and import of translation files for content migration
- Integration of the imperialistic unit system for the American national company (automatic conversion)
- Change of font direction for the Arabic national company