The German Chamber of Industry and Commerce - DIHK represents the entire commercial sector in Germany from industry, trade and services - it also represents the interests of all German companies at the European level. The DIHK wanted to provide an independent platform for companies in which participants can exchange information and receive further training on the topic of climate protection and energy efficiency . This was to take place interactively via the community. The network is open to all companies regardless of size and industry, and participation is free of charge.
- New development of the digital CD
- User Stories
- Product roadmap
- Complete TYPO3 marketing website privacy compliant including cookieless tracking
- Fully-fledged social network with user profiles, company pages, appointments, groups, chats, etc.
- Appointment management
- Knowledge database
- Effective solution finding and management for the complex project
- Very short time to launch, project implementation within 9 weeks should be guaranteed
- Technically high complexity due to many required features, which in turn lead to a demanding infrastructure
- Development should be as close as possible to the target group
- Joint requirement workshops
- Joint development of the release plan
- Joint development of the individual features of user stories
- Agile development with SCRUM
The customer was a 50% product owner, which resulted in a very high level of appreciation in the course of the project. The collaboration was very close and thus led to a continuous workflow. Everyone involved was very committed and motivated.
In the first release more features were received than previously assumed, which led to the full satisfaction of the customer and the team.
CONCLUSION: A good product was set up in a short time!