With over half a million installations worldwide, TYPO3 is one of the leading Content Management Systems (CMS).
Due to its wide range of functions, it is extremely powerful and can be tailored almost limitlessly to the individual requirements of users.
Are you looking for a professional TYPO3 agency to keep your website up-to-date and technically up-to-date at all times? Finding the right provider among the wide range of service providers is no easy task.
In the following article, we have compiled a few points for you to consider when making your decision.
TYPO3 CMS is a powerful and flexible, web-based content management system that is particularly characterized by its individual adaptability to different circumstances.
Due to its flexibility and functionality, TYPO3 is one of the most popular content management systems in Germany. As an "Open Source" system, anyone can use it without having to pay license fees.
No software is needed to manage and organize the content. Thus, websites can be edited independently of time and place from any computer with internet access.
Free content management system with attractive features
There are many Content Management Systems on the market and TYPO3 has established itself as one of the leading systems in the German-speaking world in recent years.
And not without reason: TYPO3 CMS offers its users many advantages. The core system already comes with many functions such as search engine optimization, multilingualism and multisite management.
Through specially developed extensions, the CMS is also well suited for special requirements such as interfaces. Later extensions are also free of charge.
Regular updates, provided by the international TYPO3 community, continuously improve the security standards.
Extensive user management allows editors individual access rights to limit tasks. Despite this complexity, operation is intuitive to learn and requires no programming knowledge.
Users can therefore manage and adapt the content of their website themselves - and even change the structure of the website if necessary. Continuous web development thus becomes very simple.
TYPO3 solutions are suitable for all browsers, regardless of operating system. They are implemented via interfaces and can be connected to external systems. TYPO3 is suitable for small, but also very complex and multilingual websites - a true all-round system.
Typo3 CMS advantages at a glance
Even though the choice of the appropriate CMS must be made on an individual basis according to the specific requirements of the company, client companies benefit above all from these advantages of the TYPO3 CMS, which is in great demand worldwide:
- Ease of use for the editor
- Adaptability to individual requirements
- No license fees
- Interfaces to other systems are possible
- Multilingualism of the website is supported
- The most secure open source CMS
- Additional functionalities through various extensions
- High website performance (short loading times)
- Integrated file management
- Search engine optimization possible (SEO)
- Barrier-free web design
The "right" TYPO3 agency
In addition to the quality of the CMS used, the know-how of the commissioned agency and its employees is of course also decisive for the performance of your website.
Meaning: weed out those who only dazzle with their appearance and choose those who shine with skill and complete the job to your satisfaction in a cost-effective and timely manner.
With the following points we would like to provide you with concrete questions and recommendations for the selection of the right TYPO3 agency and thus make it easier for you to find your way through the agency jungle.
Does the agency have TYPO3 certifications and/or memberships?
An official certificate from the TYPO3 Association is good proof of the skills of the agency staff. It gives you the assurance that the necessary know-how is available. With a TYPO3 Association Membership, the agency is also committed to the further development of TYPO3 software.
Follow certification there are (ascending according to abilities):
- TCCE (TYPO3 CMS Certified Editor)
- TCCI (TYPO3 CMS Certified Integrator)
- TCCD (TYPO3 CMS Certified Developer)
- TCCC (TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant)
The following memberships are available (in ascending order of value):
- Association Community Member
- Association Bronze Member
- Association Silver Member
- Association Gold Member
- Association Platinum Member
- Academic Member
Does the agency have the necessary expertise to implement your wishes appropriately and successfully?
The agency should be able to offer the following services:
- Creation of templates Individual implementation far from standard designs.
- Connecting third-party systems Reliably connecting systems and exchanging data.
- Development of extensions TYPO3 can be extended by individual modules.
- Configuration for multilingualism Implementation of language imports and easy maintenance of multilingual pages.
- Optimization of the backend Work facilitation through the assignment of user-oriented authorizations.
- Support of TYPO3 editors in their daily work in the backend.
Particular importance should be attached to security, especially when sensitive customer data is involved.
- Is everything (security) technically up to date?
- Which TYPO3 version is offered?TYPO3 version 11 is the latest version (2021).
- How are the costs communicated?
- Is there an offer that is transparent and comprehensible for me?
- Is the price-performance ratio right?
High-quality work must and should be rewarded accordingly, but: if you have exorbitant price expectations / price jumps or hidden costs, you should distance yourself from the agency.
Finding the right TYPO3 agency doesn't seem so easy at first glance, given the large selection on the market.
On closer inspection, however, you will notice serious differences in the performance strengths.
If you take the listed points into consideration and check the agency for your offer, nothing will stand in the way of a productive and high-quality cooperation.
If you cannot immediately clarify all questions for yourself, it is best to seek contact with the agency to discuss any ambiguities.
We are happy to support you in making your online presence competitive and future-oriented:
- How does your website compare to your strongest competitors? We would be happy to conduct a free TYPO3 upgrade check for you and define a success-oriented target alignment together with you.
- In this context, we will advise you with our extensive know-how on the topics of user experience and user guidance on your website and help you to deliver an optimal experience to your customers.
- Our experienced web developers will be happy to implement your individual wishes - be it the development of extensions, responsive websites, apps orinterface connections.
- Need a new website? No problem. Together we will find the right content management system for you and start from scratch.
- Our support team is always available for technical and editorial support as well as regular training.
For a successful and comprehensive online strategy, we are also happy to advise you on the following topics:
Oliver Parrizas will be happy to answer any questions you may have on the subject. +49-800-911-91-91